Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bull City Brawl 11




We're less a month out from the next Bull City Brawl being held at the armory in Durham, North Carolina. As usual I'm excited to see some of the best guys from around North Carolina come out and thrown down. I still don't know as of yet whether or not the card is finalized, but we can rest assured that Billy is going to put something good together for the fight fans here in NC. The Durham Armory is a good place to check out fights because of the size of the venue and the balconies that give you a pretty awesome view of the action. One thing I have also noticed is that it is LOUD in the armory, you can almost feel when someone is getting hit.

I'm going to have to get back with everyone as soon as I get the full fight card and post it here pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment